- Traffic on River Street is limited to seniors, the handicapped and those dropping off families.
- Drivers dropping off families must pull into the park at River Street. They will exit the park via Tremont Street to Frazier Ave.
- To ensure parking and walking are as safe as possible, barricades will restrict the flow of two-way traffic into the park from Cherokee Boulevard and Renaissance Park.
All designated parking outlined below is paid in full and FREE from 7:30am to 1pm.
- Republic Parking – beside the Chattanooga Theater Center
- Renaissance Park I – beside One North Shore
- North Shore Garage – on Frazier Ave.
- Renaissance Park II – beside Market Street Bridge
Church Member Parking
- Girls Preparatory School (GPS) – parking lot off Barton Ave.
- Shuttle will run continuously between GPS and the park from 7:30am to 12pm
Senior Adult and Handicapped Parking
- Senior Adult and Handicap parking entrance is at Renaissance Park (by Suntrust Bank) or River Street.